To be announced
All families in the community are welcome!
Family Gym is where we offer free gymnasium play time for families of any dynamic! Everyone is welcome: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, tikes, 'tweens and teens! You don't need to be an athlete... just bring your love for each other and have fun!
Here's the plan:
- Scheduled Saturdays from 2:00 to 3:30 pm at Gordon Public School (468 Thorold Road West).
- Drop in, grab a basketball, foam soccerball, skipping rope, etc. and start playing together! You can even make and fly paper airplanes!
- Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com or call/text 289-697-0347.
What to bring:
- Clean, athletic, non-marking footwear is required.
- Bring your own basketballs or borrow those on site. A variety of other sports equipment is available.
- Plastic Little Tikes nets (adjustable from 4-6 feet) are also available for younger children.
Other important notes:
- Upon entry, a waiver must be signed by your group's supervising adult.
- Do not bring food items that contain peanuts or tree nuts.
- Water should be contained in sport bottles with secure lids.