Support St. David's
How Does FundScrip Work?
No selling involved! FundScrip is simple and innovative...
- Order gift cards at face value, get face value at retailers. There is no additional charge to you when you order by cheque!
- Use your ordered gift cards instead of credit/debit/cash when shopping for your everyday items and gifts.
- With gift cards from over 250 leading retailers, there's no need to change your shopping habits.
- Every time a gift card is ordered, a donation from the retailer is automatically directed to St. David's while you keep the full value of the card. These donations quickly add up to support the church in a great way!
▼ Scroll for retailers, ordering info, and more... ▼
Click here for a list of over 250 retailers that you can order gift cards for. A printed copy is also available for review at the FundScrip Desk in the church narthex.
Click here for a list of current promotions (i.e., cards that currently have higher donation percentages than they usually do).
How to Order
- Click here to download and print an order form or take one from the FundScrip Desk in the church narthex.
- Complete the order form and follow the payment instructions on the form. Note: payment must be in the form of a cheque or Interac e-Transfer. Cash payments cannot be accepted.
- Place your completed order form (with a cheque attached) in the drop-off box at the FundScrip Desk. Interac e-Transfers should be sent prior to dropping off your order form.
- Orders will be collected from the drop-off box on the last Sunday of every month, following the 10 am service. They will be forwarded as a group order to FundScrip that afternoon.
- Pick up your ordered gift cards two Sundays later from a volunteer in the narthex. If you miss this opportunity, you can pick up your gift cards at the church office during office hours (Monday to Thursday, 9 am - noon) or on future Sundays.
- Continue your support each month! Thank you!
MAXIMIZE Your Support!
- Make it a routine! Pre-purchase gift cards for your weekly expenditures like groceries, gas and restaurant meals. Continue throughout the year!
- Purchase gift cards as presents for birthdays, Christmas and other special occasions.
- Planning a home renovation? Purchase hardware store gift cards for your materials.
- Ask family and friends to support St. David's. Provide them with our FundScrip order form and submit it on their behalf--or invite them to a service!
- Order gift cards to purchase items that you intend to donate (e.g., non-perishable food items, clothing, etc.).